SEH is a Site Work Contractor always seeking employees who are team oriented and conscientious. The importance of your contribution cannot be overstated. Our goal is to provide the finest-quality services to clients and to do this more efficiently and economically than our competitors. By satisfying our clients’ needs, they will continue to do business with us and will recommend us to others.
SEH employees are a huge part of this process. The work performed directly influences our Company’s reputation.
SEH Excavating Contractors is committed to the concept of safety and it is our intention to provide and maintain a safe environment for our workers, subcontractors, clients and the public. We are a drug-free workplace.
Class CDL Drivers
We have open positions for Class B CDL drivers. Experience and clean driver record a must. Full time position with benefits available.
SEH Excavating has immediate openings for site work laborers. Perform tasks involving physical labor at building, commercial, and site work construction projects, excavations, and demolition sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations and clean up rubble and debris. Will work alongside experienced site work professionals, and must be a good communicator and able to follow direction. Clean driving record and transportation to job sites a must.
Heavy Equipment Operators
SEH Excavating has immediate openings for heavy equipment operators for our utility crews, such as loaders, backhoe, or excavator operators. Responsible for routine maintenance or repairs. Require a high school diploma or its equivalent and minimum 2 years of related experience. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Positions available for a self-starting, self-managing, motivated individual to lead a utility team in the installation of water, sewer, storm, and conduit systems. We are requesting that applicants have a minimum of 3-5 years experience. This is a working supervisors position and will be expected to work for hands on with your crew. Supervisors are expected to have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Operate and manage the use of heavy equipment by operators in order to install.
- Read blue prints and operate a transit, laser level and pipe laser unassisted.
- Install sanitary mains and services, forced sewer mains, water mains and services, storm drains, etc.
- Be familiar with installation procedures for PVC, Ductile Iron, HDPE, and RCP.
- Schedule and perform any testing required for installed systems.
- Be familiar with installation of roof drains, under-drains and storm systems.
- Adhere and promote all company safety policies and procedures.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Clearly fill out time sheets and cost coding along with daily work logs.
Concrete Crew Members
SEH Excavating is seeking, full time, year round, concrete crew members. We are expanding our services to include concrete paving, pads, curb/gutter, sidewalk, etc. If you have experience in this field, please apply. We are accepting applications for the following; Concrete foreman, finishers, and laborers. Clean driving record and prior experience preferred.
Paving Crew Members
SEH Excavating is seeking, full time, year round, asphalt crew members. If you have experience with any aspect of paving, we would like to show you what we have to offer. We believe in growth from within and hope to add team members who strive to grow with us. The following experienced team members are what we are looking for; Paving foreman, paving operators, screed operators, lutemen, roller operators, and laborers.
Positions available for Utility crew pipelayer.
Job description below:
- Ability to lay all types of pipe for fire, water, sewer, and storm drain.
- Set proper grades and elevations i.e. Flowliner, grade stick, string line.
- Set shoring in accordance with OSHA Safe Practices.
- Install services, fire hydrants, pipe connections etc. per standard drawings.
- Effectively lead and assist laborers.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.